Ready to stop this Percocet madness | 12 Step Meetings and Anonymous Groups - Part 4

Ready to stop this Percocet madness



This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 10 through 12 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #4946496

    Anonymous

    @nubether 2972632 wrote:

    I am new to this, I didnt realize what I was posting was inappropriate, as I am powerless over this addiction and my life has become unmanageable, thank you for the suggestions.

    No…nothing you wrote was inappropriate. What I said was, it would be inappropriate for others to offer you medical advice, suggestions for tapering, pain management or drug substitution. Feel free to share…I was just offering some help by steering you to the other forums.

    G



    #4946504

    Anonymous

    @Gmoney 2973072 wrote:

    No…nothing you wrote was inappropriate. What I said was, it would be inappropriate for others to offer you medical advice, suggestions for tapering, pain management or drug substitution. Feel free to share…I was just offering some help by steering you to the other forums.

    G

    Hi G,

    Just wanted to say thanks for the advice, I understand now that the NA 12 steps are for people who have stopped taking the substance, I appreciate everyones guidance and support. Thanks for leading me in the right direction

    Nubether



    #4946505

    Anonymous

    I did have surgery 11 days ago, I do have pain, has anyone ever experienced accu puncture for pain. Any suggestions for pain control other than drugs?

    About 4 years ago I was bending over washing my dog and could NOT straighten up. When I finally did It hurt so bad I could barely walk. I went to an acupuncturist who came highly recommended. It was GREAT. 80% of the pain was gone and I could walk!! He wanted me to back 8 more times ( to fix the other 20%) but since it was out of pocket I couldn’t afford to…..

    I would highly recommend acupuncture to anyone at least before they try injections or surgery for back pain….

    ~G



Viewing 3 posts - 10 through 12 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.